Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology | SNS Hospital
SNS hospital has an experienced and dedicated 24/7 obstetric care. We`re giving a wide range of diagnostic, therapeutic, surgical and counselling options for women of all age groups.
Women`s health is a critical component of heath care system of the nation and a vital component of any hospital offering. We provide services for all women from adolescent, puberty, pregnancy to menopause and help them find right solutions.
We provide well equipped , centrally air conditioned delivery suite . we provide round the clock operation theatre with advanced and modern equipments to cader to all types of birthing procedures.
Best Obstetrics and Gynaecology center with hi-tech facilities
Treatment Features of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Why SNS Hospital is Best hospital for Obstertrics and Gynaeology?
GET YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
பிரசவத்திற்கு வரும் பெண்களுக்கான ஆலோசனைகள்:
WHEN DO WE GET ADMITTED?
- Elective Cesarean Delivery Advised Admission Ten Days Prior to Delivery Date or as Per Doctor`S Advice
- Other Uncomplicated Pregnancies Are Advised Admission of the Day of Due Date
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO BRING WHILE ADMISSION FOR DELIVERY?
- Bring all Antenatal Records ,Blood Test Reports and Scan Repotrs
- Adhar Numbers For Birth Registration ,Rch Id Number ,Debit or Credit Card , Mobile and Charger
- Flask,Minimal Utensils Like Spoons And Tumblers,Washed Towels ,Drapes,Toileteries
- Underpads , Napkins , Diapers And Wetwipes Will be Provided at the Hospital
DURATION OF HOSPITAL STAY ?
FIRST NORMAL DELIVERY :
HIGH RISK PREGNANCY AND NICU ADMISSIONS:
WHAT IS THE DUTY OF THE FAMILY AS A BIRTH ATTENDANT?
- We Expect Ulmost Co-Operation From the Family as the WomenGoes Through the Most Anxious and Memorable Part Of Her Lifetime. We Expect The Family to Be Supportive and Encouraging for the Mother During Birthing.
- We Appreciate One Attendant Either The Husband on the Mother During Birthing.
- Lesser The Anxiety Better the Chances of Vaginal Delivery . (Normal Delivery)
WHAT DIET DO WE TAKE DURING BIRTHING ?
- An Easily Digestible Food Like Idly \Kanji is Preferred During Birthing and Before Admission for Delivery.
- Avoid Oily Foods and Heavy Foods.
- Planned Cesarean Delivery –Avoid Foood for -12 Hours Prior to Delivery
- Clear Liquids (Water) Can Be Taken Any Time
WHAT SPECIFICALLY SHOULD WE DISCUSS WITH CONSULTANT BEFORE BIRTHING?
- Family Planning Surgery , Stem Cell Banking and Contraception.
- New Born Baby Screening for Certain Disease.
- Necessity for NicuAdmissions.
WHY SHOULD WE REGISTER FOR ANTENATAL COUNSELLING CLASSES PRIOR TO DELIVERY?
- Antenatal Counselling Sessions Help A Long Way to Clarify Doubts of Couple.
- Helps Them Get Motivated For Vaginal Delivery . (Normal Delivery)
- Prepares Women for Breast Feeding and Postpartum Period.
WHEN WILL WE BE DISCHARGED?
- Normal Delivery-After 48 Hours.
- Cesarean Delivery-After 72 Hours.
BIRTH REGISTRATION DETAILS ?
- The Birth of Baby Will be Registered Within a Week at Local Government Office as Well as Online Site at Tamilnadu Government. the Parent May Get Birth Certificate at Local Panchayat After Ten Days.
WHEN DO WE COME FOR FOLLOW UP ?
- Genreally We Fix Appointment With Gynecologist and Pediatriciana Week After Discharge.
- Physiotherapy-6 Weeks After Discharge.
WHEN CAN A WOMEN RESUME DAILY ACTIVITIES ?
- We Encouage Women to Resume Daily Acivities as Early as Posiible – the Day After Normal Delivery and Two Days FterCesarean
- Postpartum Excercises Can be Taken After 2 Weeks After Normal Delivery and 6 Weeks After Cesarean